Whether a beginner, who has just decided to take up a new challenge, a regular user of the language, who merely wishes to step up to the next level, or indeed an accomplished practitioner of English, who wants to brush-up their language skills, Learn English Today can help you to successfully achieve your goals.
Benefits for the individual student?
- The pace of a lesson can be mutually agreed.
- Easier to focus on specific content.
- More opportunity for a student to actively contribute to a lesson.
- Attention given to boosting a student’s confidence.
- More time to identify and address specific language difficulties.
- Regular and detailed evaluations of lessons.
- Frequent discussion of contemporary themes.
Making the most of your
Learn English Today is a small, privately-owned English language firm, run and managed in Køge by myself, sole teacher, Richard Charles Angell.
Firm Focus: The primary objective behind Learn English Today is to inspire students to better their English. By taking their personal language needs into account, custom-made lessons/courses can be designed.
Teaching Environment: Learn English Today prides itself on being able to provide flexible tuition possibilities for students of all abilities. As a rule, lessons are given at the firm’s home address in Køge, though are also offered at the student’s home, if practically better suited. Flexibility in terms of duration and time of lessons can also be a bonus for students, given as they can be booked for evening slots, after the workday is over.
- The Individual – focus on personal development
- Inclusion – lessons/courses for all abilities
- Flexibility – various tuition possibilities
A Little About Myself:
I have been directly involved in Education for some 25 years, as a secondary school teacher for over 17 years in the UK, working within the classroom, predominately with students aged between 15-18. My main subjects were Religious Studies, Philosophy, Social Studies and English. Since moving to Denmark in 2013, – together with my Danish wife, Heidi, and our three sons – aside from occasional guest-lecturing at Gymnasiums, I have worked as a private freelance English teacher, tutoring adults on both an individual and small group basis, which I find both worthwhile and extremely rewarding. In addition to this I have taught the Cambridge English course to many young students. My experiences have given me a valuable insight into how people learn successfully across all levels of ability and ages.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (Theology & Religious Studies) at Bristol University
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE Secondary Programme for ages 11-18)
- CELTA (Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching for Adults)
Welcome to Learn English Today!
Hello, my name is Richard Charles Angell and I would like to welcome you to my website - Learn English Today - the place to go to enhance your English language skills!
+45 53 55 02 01